Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday Morning Musings on Sunday


At SaturDad Technologies, we offer industry standard SLAs for all your shrieks, groans and generalized expressions of confusion or discomfort.

For Sev 1 issues such as, "Uh oh," or "Daddy, I didn't make it to the potty," SaturDad Tech's response time is immediate.

For Sev 2 issues like, “My fire engine needs new batteries,” our SaturDad Tech mean time to repair (MTTR) is four hours.

For Sev 3 issues occurring before 9:00 a.m. on weekends, including, “Daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, my fingernails are growing,” scream in my ear on Wednesday evening or dial 1-877-14MOMMY.

For general comments like, “It’s time to wake up!” go play in your room for another hour and try again. 

We value you as a child and hope you found your parental service experience satisfactory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. I'm new to this parenting thing. While I'm not soliciting advice here unless specifically asked, I'd love to hear your own thoughts on the topics I'm covering. I set comments to accept those with Google accounts to limit spam. If you don't have one, you can e-mail me directly and I'll publish under your name.